Thursday, October 16, 2008

Full Throttle

There is something about cold weather. Especially the first few days of it in fall. I get motivated whenever I step outside and everything looks more beautiful than usual, even if outside is monochromatic and I am taking out the trash. I guess Texas does that to you. Up north people get excited for the first snow. In Texas, you're so used to simulated hell that when it drops below 65 degrees you just want to smack the weather god square on the lips.

Right now I'm trying to convince Lucky to lay upside down. I am chuckling because there is this blog that shows pictures of dogs upside down, right side up. It's hard to convince a Lucky to lay upside down. You could just use brute force but then the resulting fire-breathing snarling upside-down dog is no more cute right side up, if ya know what I'm saying.

No comments: